CureZone   Log On   Join
I Agree With You....................

Zapp Views: 2,855
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,086

I Agree With You....................

..........but for entirely different reasons. You can not be fully cured from candida unitl you have permanently re-colonized the intestines with lactobacteria. The lactobacteria are the ONLY thing that keeps the candida from from overgrowing again and again and again. Let's say you have reduced the candida population in your gut, through diet and antifungals, to the point where you are asymptomatic. Great, until you ingest a significant amount of Sugar or starch. Then, the candida in your gut will explode with growth, because there is nothing stopping it.

I beleive that it's virtually impossible to re-colonize the gut with lactobacteria until the candida has been reduced to a very low level. Until the candida has been greatly reduced the intestines are just too toxic for the lactobacteria to survive. Probiotics alone can not cure well established candidasis.

I believe most pill and capsules are a very poor way to try to re-colonize the guts with lactobacteria. The capsules just contain too few live bacteria. Human stomach acid can knock off all but 0.1 of one per cent of the lactobacteria that pass through the stomach. That is why you need to megadose through home fermented yogurt.
The astronomical amounts of live bacteria in home feremented yogurt leave plenty of colony forming units alive even after passing through stomach acid.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)