CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I Agree With You....................

Zapp Views: 2,633
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,114

Re: I Agree With You....................

I am very sorry to hear that megadosing with homemade yogurt has not worked for you. How well I know, from personal experience, just how frustrating this disease can be. I believe the selection of the actual strains is very important. Several of the patented super strains have credible research attesting to their superior abilities to colonize the human intestines and resist stomach acid and bile.
Further, I found that I had to knock back the candida infection to a very low level before even the super strains had any effect. When I started taking time release caprylic acid I had pretty bad die-off every day for over three weeks. About three weeks after that, I noticed the super strains starting to have an effect. So, I was on a very strict diet, animal protien and green vegetables only, and about 1200 ml of time released caprylic acid for six weeks before the candida population was driven low enough for even the super strains to have a fighting chance.
I don't think re-colonization is an easy thing to do. In fact, I think it is a very hard thing to do, and I think I got lucky. I'll be taking probiotics for the rest of my life, because I'm not pressing my luck against candida again.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)