CureZone   Log On   Join
Would like to add this

remi96 Views: 2,510
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,128

Would like to add this

Oddly, I want to mention that I won a battle with candida before. It was hell and an aweful nightmare but peanuts compared with this time. IN any event, I only did diet nothing else and I got 100% better for more than 10 years before it came back. My dumb fault , but not much was known and no internet :(

I ate meat, whole grains, veggies, salads, even the occassional potato. But don't let that fool ya , I was mighty sick. But that was all I knew to do. I felt horrible.

But I never took any antifungals, never any vits or minerals, did not even drink water ..can you believe it. I did eat yogurt. Commercial yogurt. Not sure if that did anything or it is as Andreas says that the body creates its own bacteria when conditions are right. But I got well and I felt like a million bucks.

Even back then it hit me neurologically, I remember thinking I had a brai tumor for at least 6 months...boy that was scary.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.859 sec, (1)