CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Would like to add this

Zapp Views: 2,633
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,149

Re: Would like to add this

The human intestine can not spontaneously generate lactobacteria, or any other form of life. The theory of "the spontaneous generation of life" was all the rage during the Middle Ages, but it has lost a lot of its' sparkle ever since the Renaissance.

So, if you want lactobertia in the intestines, it must be introduced through one end of the digestive tract or the other. Even Lactobacillus GG, the patented organism in "Culturelle" can NOT permanently colonize the human intestines. Taken every day or so, this agressive lactobacteria is very useful in outcompeting candida and other unwanted, and unloved, micorganisms. At some point start tapering off the Lactobacillus GG, and start megadosing with L. Acidophillus, L. Plantarum, B. Bifidum, and other benefical bacteria that ARE capable of permanent colonization.

Everyone is different, and I criticize no one. But if someone has been unsuccessful with probiotics I would ask several questions. The candida population must be driven very low for even the "super strains" to have a chance. How strict is your diet? A strict animal protein and green vegetable ONLY diet worked for me. Is your antifungal also an antibacterial? Many are, I chose an antifungal that would not also kill the bacteria I was trying to implant. What is your choice for a probiotic?
Why not use fully documented super strains? And why not home ferment super strain yogurt, where one cup can have the same number of organisms as 50 capsules?
It wasn't easy for me. I can tolerate a fair of amount of pain, and that was a good thing. During the three weeks of die-off with caprylic acid, I was in pain every day, all day and all night. Candida rules as king in your intestines, and it doesn't abdicate without one hell of a struggle. Kings, seldom do. Edward VIII, being a notable exception.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.171 sec, (1)