CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Think outside the box

San2006 Views: 2,533
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,157

Re: Think outside the box

Yeah, I think I have had die-off. When I started Nystatin in Feb 2006, hoping to kill yeast, I got a very bad case of sinusitis which could only be alleviated by anti-biotics. ( gosh, I did not want to take them, but had no choice)

When I started Coconut Oil, my bloating and hardness of stomach became worse. Or I would say did not improve. My condition did not improve no matter what I tried. I was on such strict diet you would not beleive.

I have also tried tons of digestive Enzymes. But my bloating was there to stay.

I started to educate myself about liver flushing. Did a lot of reading off the internet and books. Have just done one flush so far, and felt so much better. My husband said, u look perfect now. But, the effects of Liver-Flush were short lived. ( as more stones travel forward, they block the bile ducts again)

Will do another flush tomorrow. I am 31, but even kids can have gall-stones. I decided to do flushing, when nothing else worked. I dont know, how many flushes I need, but I will not lose hope and heal myself.

Another option, I am looking into is juicing fresh fruits and veggies. I feel, I wasted so much time, dreaming I have Candida. I wish, I knew the answers before. I hope I am on the right track.

U take care

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.875 sec, (1)