CureZone   Log On   Join
Any ideas what to do ? - Please Help , Im getting desperate

dave1977 Views: 1,570
Published: 16 years ago

Any ideas what to do ? - Please Help , Im getting desperate

Hello Everyone,

Im writing this at the end of my tether , I really want to get my health back. I was wondering if you were in my shoes what you would do next ?. Im a 29 year old guy based in the UK , 2 years ago I was laid low with virus which lead to me having full blood tests and xrays of my chest and large and small bowel only to get the all clear. The thing is since then I have never felt 100 % , I have days where I function normally and can exercise etc but I have periods of IBS symptoms , joint aches , muscle aches, headaches and fatigue. I also think I have some undiagnosed allergies. Trouble is I have been back to a new doctors surgery and they have taken 3 more rounds of blood tests including full STD panel , and HIV test 3 times - all clear. I have been referred to a dermatologist for my excessive sweating and Psoriasis - awaiting the appointment and have suffered a great deal wirg dry burning eyes , which my optician prescribes Antibiotics for. I visited a holistic doctor last year and she believed my problem is Candida related based on the questionaire. Trouble is I suppose I kidded myself I didnt need the diet and have let it drift, the holistic dr gave me probiotic powder and Green Barley to take , when I first took it the die off got to much , anyway this last week Ive tied again and Im not sure whether its coincidental but my pee is like someones mixed it wit soap its very foamy and my legs and upper back are killing me - what can that be ? Whether this is out of frustration but I have also become depressed - my question is where do I start to rebuild my health , what tests am I missing , what supplements do I need ? . Ive posted on this candida site as it seems to play some part but does it look like candida to you ?. For what its worth I crave Sugar , cola and had a lot of Antibiotics for Acne as a child. Also , since being ill Im seem to have become less tolerant to alchohol

Many Thanks
Dave

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)