CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: P & B shakes how many days in a row

EmilyErdbeer Views: 1,464
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,285

Re: P & B shakes how many days in a row

Hej Michelle,

it really did help me. I am in my 4th week now and my constipation, bloating is gone. Headaches are less. Spacing and such I still have but is getting less. I even feel more happy again - I am actually laughing! Yeah I must say I feel a lot better. On the page there is also a check-list which they recommend you to fill out every week to see how many "Candida-Points" you have. Until today I always was at severe Candida - even though it was a little less points every week. Today I was the first time at moderate Candida!!!

I also don´t use the liquic Caprylic Acid. Since I live in Denmark I cannot get it here. I use the capsules (just putting the inside powder in the shake). In the mornings I just have Psyllium (and Bentonite from tomorrow on) and in the evenings the full "shake". This way my die-off symptoms are more at night when I sleep anyhow and they got soooooo little now. I am really glad.

I never saw Candida though. How do you see them?

I can really recommend this shake - hope it makes you feel better, too. You´ve been posting for a while here as far as I can tell.

In addition to that I also take acidophilus at night and Calcium, Magnesium and Enzymes (Betain) in the morning. Also freshly squeezed lemonjuice first thing in the morning for the Vitamin C.

I really hope this can help you and you can enjoy your summer (sun light is also a Candida killer and produces happy-hormones). Please post me how you do with it.

Good luck,

E.E.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.797 sec, (1)