CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: www.thiscureworks.com yes

bemmer Views: 1,934
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,371

Re: www.thiscureworks.com yes

yip i paid my ten bucks and got it. it is worth getting and very informative. it talks mainly about how you cant get rid of candida or ibs, etc unless your body is free from heavy metals etc. talks about liver flushing, coffee enemas etc. the thing is he got better by following the programme in the detox book by e-lyte and mostly their supplements. he also used things that we use ie vit c , minerals, cholera, evening primose. this guy was taking a vitamin factory but saying that he got better in 4 months i think. its bascally about detoxing your body of all the crap throught Liver Flushes etc. he use candizyme, kyolic garlic, cocout oil etc to help kill candida and then after 3 months of detoxing he 'flooded the candida by taking about 30 probiotic tablets a day for forty days. i think the diet is based on high protein and the G.I index. (its all in the detox book which i am going to get as well, its only like 14 bucks

the most important things i have got out of it is.

candida like any heavy metals
b vitamins very important
Butyrate which i am going to buy) as it sounds just what i need
need to live flush and clean colon by coffee enemas (i have just done one colonic and doing another on thurs. i am going to start enemas and then do colonic every two weeks is it anit cheap) i have also done two succesfful flushes and am doing another 4 a week a part (the natropath told me that you need to do six in a row to really help your liver)
flax oil evening primose are great

anyway the e book is about 80 pages long i think. but does have good info, especially if you think you are toxic

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.656 sec, (1)