CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are these foods allowed on the Candida Diet?

EmilyErdbeer Views: 17,113
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,765

Re: Are these foods allowed on the Candida Diet?

1) Rice Noodles
not ok - not even rice noodles. It´s the way they are treated and the ingredients.

2) Brown Rice
Is fine. Also brown wild rice, quinoa, amaranth, millet. Do not eat too much of it though because carbs break down into Sugar and feed the Candida. The more carbs you eat the more you will feel hungry.

3) Mung bean threads (Chinese see through noodle)
Look at the ingredienses. I am sure there is some white flower or s.th. in it. I don´t recommend. My symptoms where the worst when I was in China.

4) Soy milk
is ok. If you have thyroid issues or freeze easily I would recommend not to have too much. After a 1-2 month of diet rice milk is also ok - tastes a little bit sweeter.

5) How much fruits allowed? (1 banana? 1 apple?) ok ?
After 1-2 month 1-2 days in a week fruit is allowed. You have to try yourself how much is good for you. Banana has a lot of fruit sugar. I´d keep my hands of it and stick to not too ripe apples, grape fruit (pref. white), lemons and watermelons.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)