CureZone   Log On   Join
A Possible case of Candidiasis? Opinions sought...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean ...

More
More
Jo-zu Views: 1,291
Published: 15 years ago

A Possible case of Candidiasis? Opinions sought...

Hey Folks,

I'm a 26 yr old Male from Cambridge (UK) who came across this site while researching some bizarre symptoms I've been suffering for a while now. Appologies if I'm going over old ground here, but there's just so much information on this forum that I'm finding it impossible to take in!

Around about 6 weeks ago I had an ear infection, I went to the doctors and was perscribed a course anti-biotics, the first I have taken in over a decade. Towards the end of the treatment I began to suffer mild stomach problems (cramps, occasional diarrhea etc.) and immediately went down with a pretty bad cold. A few weeks later I had another ear infection in the same ear - back to the doctor, more anti-biotics - lovely.

Now, I haven't felt right really since the first course of Anti-Biotics, I've suffered energy loss, all sorts of abdominal pain, consipation, diarrhea, irritable eyes, furry tounge, muscle-aches, headaches, lack of appitite and a general sense of just not being "right". I've been back and forth to the doctor, had blood tests, no glandular fever, thyroid fine etc.

Frankly, my doctor thinks I'm some kind of hypercondriac (despite the fact that, prior to this episode, I haven't been to a doctor in 8 years) and now just dismisses my compliants as the ravings of a madman, although he has *finally* referred me to a Gastroenterologist, alas, I have to wait 13 weeks for an appointment (god bless the National Health Service).

I am a vegetarian and have a *pretty* good diet, I don't eat junk, lots of fruit and veg, dairy only once or twice weekly, and tend to drink mostly green tea or water (with occasional alcohol intake).

So! that's the story - apologies for my lack of brevity. My questions to you lovely people are as follows;

a) Am I right in thinking that this all sounds rather Candidiasis-like?

b) What kind of healthcare professional should I see? A nutritionist? Are they likely to "believe" in this problem?

c) I have an appointment to see a Homeopath next week, has anyone had positive experiences in this regard?

d) Are there any independent, non-comercial, sources for information on Candida and potential treatments? (most websites I've come across seems to be nothing but digital-infomercials, heavily pushing individual treatments)

e) Could anyone give me an idea of food suppliments that I may find benefical?

Many thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.342 sec, (2)