CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Possible case of Candidiasis? Opinions sought...

JohnnySmith Views: 1,246
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,935

Re: A Possible case of Candidiasis? Opinions sought...

You should consider getting a "live blood analysis" done by a reputable person. You would be surprised how accurately this can work in identifying any biochemical problems that may be causing your problems. Live blood analyists do not prescribe medications, but rather suggest things such as digestive enzymes, herbs, natural detoxing herbs, etc., that can help bring your body back in balance and address the route cause.

I had completed 9 Liver Flushes and just got a live blood analysis done. Much to my surprise, the analyist told me that he saw signs of Candida yeast in my blood. I asked him how that could be since I had been cleansing my body through liver flushes, and strictly watching my diet. He told me that sometimes cleansing will unearth toxins and other things that will then make their way into the blood. This would be as a result of the loosening of compacted fecal matter in the intestines for example. He suggested that I take Caryplic acid capusles and said it would likely be 3 months to control this yeast breakout. By the way, this is not a scam as he does not sell supplements and could careless if you go back to him or not. He directs you to get the supplements from any health food store.

I also did some research on Candida and pau d'arco is also found to work well against it. I found that pau d'arco tea tastes pretty good compared to a lot of herbal teas.
To me, it tastes a lot like fennel seed. Pau d'arco is alleged to kill 18 different types of yeast including candida.

Be forwarned though if it is candida and you take action to kill the candida, you may experience the dreaded Herxheimer reaction which is the result of the rapid killing of microorganisms and absorption of large quantities of yeast toxins, cell particles, and antigens. Your symptoms may get worse before they improve.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.797 sec, (1)