CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Possible case of Candidiasis? Opinions sought...

Jo-zu Views: 1,078
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 303,939

Re: A Possible case of Candidiasis? Opinions sought...

Michelle,

Firstly thank you ever so much for your response, you've given me something to focus on and have allowed me to feel like I'm actually doing something myself get better.

I have been down to the health food shop this morning and purchased everything that you listed except the (all important, it would seem) caprylic oil, of which the girl in the shop had never even heard... Can you (or anyone else) tell me where I might find (online or in the real world) this fabled substance? Does it go by other names?

My next query concerns the P&B shake. On the Bentonite Clay packet it states that you should sprinkle one tablespoon onto the surface of a sizeable container of water (enough for 4 servings) and leave it for 24 hours rather than stir in, is this necessary? The online recipies seem a little more straight-foward!

Finally is it worth seeing my doctor and trying to badger him into perscribing me an anti-fungal? Are there any specific drugs I should be seeking?

Many thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.207 sec, (1)