CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Enema: good or bad?

onthejourney Views: 1,755
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 304,139

Re: Enema: good or bad?

I think being resistant to putting stuff up your booty is anyone's first reaction. But you just get to the point where you will try anything. That said, it is not as bad as you think. I just started about month ago. Bought the cheap ol' standard douche/enema bag. It definitely helps clean you out. I have tried the ACV enemas but I cannot hold them long. I think Michelle is right about the warm water being good, I am going to try this instead of the ACV. I am doing coffee once a week ACV enemas alternated with probiotic ones every other day. I have found that I like the feeling of my bowels being cleaned out because the candida constipates me.

I do about 2 cups of liquid (better slightly warm) and try to hold it as long as I can up to 15 minutes. Like Michelle said, the first 2 you get mostly poo poo. Then you will get stringy stuff on the 3rd or 4th.

I just ordered the Caproil to add to my P & B shakes. I hope I start eliminating like Michelle. I can feel this stuff (candida) blocking up my intestines.

So there you have my input.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)