CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury Amalgam....*this* is more interesting

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
gooner Views: 5,572
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 297,896

Re: Mercury Amalgam....*this* is more interesting

i would just like to put my 2 pennies worth in. Yes its hard to know who to believe when taking anything you can buy 10 books on candida and they all say something different, then you go to the naturopath and they give you a list of what not to eat and what to eat...the reality is most ppl don't know whether they are coming are going it seems all a guessing game...

the question is how does one find out remi talks about how she had the blood tests for mercury and there was nothing well as many will know blood and urine and hair can show up nothing...

a friend of mine had all these tests nothing she was very sick until she went to see a woman who uses a machine to diagnose and she said her body was flooded with metals...
2 months on 4 fillings out this girl is about 80% she was dying....
this nutritionist has been treating ppl for over 15 years and some very sick ppl from anorexia autism, severe Depression and she says that 90% of the time it comes back to metals causing all the problems....and not just that she gets everyone better ....
actually there is a guy who used to be on here who had chronic fatique for 15 years and was better afer 4 months on her protocol.....
some ppl maybe cynics about these machines but i know lots of ppl who use them with great success cause it takes the guesswork out...

it's like when ppl come on here advocating you should be raw etc.. and that meat is toxic ...what the hell isnt toxic....
i have worked with chinese herbalists before and i can tell you i have seen woman come into the practice very sick and they were raw vegans...get them on meat within a few months they feel amazing....

ppl dont realise we have evolved, for instance if you ever go out drinking with a japanese person it is quite funny cause they cant drink alcohol one glass of wine and they are drunk...

why is that, ppl on curezone who advocate the fruit only diet or raw vegan believe that every human is the same over the world....

tell me how did a european 100's of years ago suppose to get fruit all year round ....impossible..plus a lot of ppl dont do very well on raw food at all..
and then ppl talk about how we are addicted to it..
well you know what i couldnt think of anything worse than being raw, especially in winter...

then other ppl slag of soy saying it poison god of you go to mhs forum you wouldnt eat anything, that forum is enough to make you want to end it all now ....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.594 sec, (2)