CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: do we need liver flush?

bemmer Views: 1,312
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 304,463

Re: do we need liver flush?

i have just started doing Liver Flushes as it will help fight candida. if your gallbladder is congested then u need to do it. in basic terms if you have Gallstones in your gallbladder then this effcts bile production. bile helps to keep candida and parasites in check by killing them. i am doing them every two weeks and have just started remis p&b shakes with caprical acid. i am bascally following wholeapproach.com diet plan, rotation etc. i have tried heaps of things and the only way now is to clean out all the junk and toxins, along with the antifungal to kill the candida.

definalty try a Liver Flush i use lemon juice and also take livertone plus, only one a day thou, as i aslo drink dandelion coffeee which cleans liver and take chollera green food which is fantastic for cleaning liver and blood.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.934 sec, (1)