CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I think you are CORRECT

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
thisme Views: 4,868
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 304,581

Re: I think you are CORRECT

i agree probotics some the biggest over hype supplement over the planet, they have the nerve to make you think if its in the refrigator it will work it did nothing for me tried all kinds yogurt etc its not real you ask me...candida is over hype also more of a side effect, i swear sometimes when i just eat normal when hungry drink when thristy my problems dont seem as bad(but need to keep away from flour and bad sugar)...i think it really boil down to nutrient defiency.. i think the body need some carbs just not too much i swear i kinda felt worse on the candida diet i think its a death diet ..to where you half dead....so you systoms dont even show up(the so called candida sleep until you reduce Sugar again).. i felt so misreable, mood swing brain fog, weak,couldnt sleep etc..i think this all coming from brain ,tissue not getting suffient nutrients( you will not get this from a supplement!!... i seem more happy when i just didnt worry and ate whatever its when i started to think i had candida and became a heath nutt problems seem to really come to life(mind over matter).. but the watching carbs count no complex carb drove me insane..i think its very unhealty...so now i do low carb but have complex carbs
no bread tho..systom seem to improve....not as sluggish or the brain fog think when you get low nutirnts your body have to play catch up until its balance back to normal...i think too much cleansing, or too much meat, or too much Sugar ..can all cause candida to get worse.. i think every person on there own have to balance all three areas out and health will improve)... you mess up when you cut one out or over due one(cleanse-ing,meats,sugar)

sometimes i think we come up with a symptoms and we thinks it candida then we do the diet all the supplements, cleanses and stress the body and then we really get candida where more systoms come along which harder to get rid off...i think the candida craze and worry hurting us more than helping us...
)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.219 sec, (1)