CureZone   Log On   Join
candida bug is "heavy snowing"

lemon_grass Views: 857
Published: 16 years ago

candida bug is "heavy snowing"

Have you watched the heavy fall of snowflakes in the night under a street light?

This is how my urine looks like lately - AFTER I STARTED THE RAW DIET AND ANN WIGMORE'S REJUVELAC. I have never seen such a humungous die off without any effort or occumpanying side effects. It is unbelievble - a miracle. I never knew I had all this mass in side of me. I am so happy.

My most severe problem was bloating - caused by overgrowth of candida as well as yeast infection. The bloating is on the way out. Hurray!

If you have not considered it, try REJUVELAC. It is better that commercial probiotics because you KNOW what's in it - you are making it. With the commercial stuff we don't really know what is in there and if it is still alive.
The probiotics I used to take for example didn't work on me very much.

If you are willing to supplement your anti-candida regimen with REJUVELAC , HERE IS HOW TO MAKE IT.

1 c wheat berries (soft white or wholewheat) [or any other grains - i tried millet]
3 c filtered water

leave between 36 to 48 hours in a container (glass is best) to ferment and fill with probiotics. stir once or twice.
pour out the liquid and drink throughout the day. as soon as you pour it out add another 3 c water and leave for 24 hours. then drink and pour in 3 c water one last third time.

let this be your water...

supplement your meals with 8 to 10 oz sauerkraut daily - raw to provide you with the friendly bacteria

have a wonderful die off - pleasant and without side effects...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)