CureZone   Log On   Join
Another wasted doc visit

monica92 Views: 2,123
Published: 15 years ago

Another wasted doc visit

Why do I bother?
I just saw an Infectious Disease Doctor.
Basically he said there is no research/proof that Candida can be causing my illness.
He said "typically when a patient comes in complaining of so many different symptoms, they are often suffering from DEPRESSION". Despite an elevated candida test that i did independently from Kaiser, he didnt find that abnormal.
He said eeeeeeeveryone is gonna have candida in their stool!
Then he continued to suggest that most of us on here that think we are suffering from this plague are actually in need of genuine Psychological help due to depression.
Even with major fatigue and achy body being 2 of my symptoms...he said CFIDS (Chronic fatigue/fibro, etc) are not considered issues until Depression has been looked into as the main cause of illness.
Im scared he may be right.
I dont feel my health can POSSIBLY deteriorate as much as it has bcuz of Depression at all! But.... how many of us have actually been DIAGNOSED with Candida...and not just self-diagnose???????? My test was 2+ for yeast....but is that really even that elevated?
Im tired. I wanna sleep. And NOW, only NOW AM i starting to feel depressed.
Im scaredif it IS depression.......cuz ive been prescribed those drugs before and literaly wigged out. Horrible experience and i've vowed never to do those drugs again. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.344 sec, (1)