CureZone   Log On   Join
my regimen

fennel Views: 1,943
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,089

my regimen

Hi! Maybe you could convince your doctor to run a lab test on a stool sample and check for abnormal yeast levels.

I have been on a very strict Candida diet since mid-May (vegan as well -- have been vegan for 8 years). I figured out pretty quickly what I couldn't have on the diet -- like cashew butter. (almond butter has been great, though)

I have also been taking many supplements:

garlic capsules
oregano oil capsules (which I rotate with olive leaf when I run out)
p'au d'arco
caprylic acid
SF722 capsules (made from castor bean oil -- found them online)
probiotic
just recently started taking 4 psyllium pills in the morning (also eat ground flax with breakfast)
whole food probiotic multivitamin

I've also been drinking daily dandelion root tea (although I stopped after about 6 weeks -- label said to take a break after that time period).
I also have at least one juiced lemon a day and have added lots of fresh garlic, herbs, pumpkin seeds, spices to my diet. (anti-fungal)
I just made my first batch of coconut water kefir -- it should be ready in a couple of days. I've also experimented with drinking kombucha, which didn't cause any negative reactions for me.

I feel SO much better than I did back in February and May. No more intestinal distress. I've lost more weight than I wanted, so I hope to gain some back. I don't have the muscle energy I used to. But I'm assuming that's from lack of carbs. Also, my Acne cleared up and a toenail fungal infection I had cleared up. I've slowly started adding back in some "phase two" foods. Had a small plum this morning -- first time I've had fruit other than cranberries, lemons, and limes in months!

Hope all this is helpful. Good luck! :o)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (1)