CureZone   Log On   Join
Going round in circles with candida & very frustrated

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
mrslady Views: 1,194
Published: 15 years ago

Going round in circles with candida & very frustrated

Hi,

I'm 24 and have been treating candida for the last 7 months and it has come back!! It never went away but I had it under control. This happened after getting a bit stressed, easing off the anti-fungals a little bit. I also took digestive enzymes that had papaya in and they irritated my stomach and I can't get on with HCL either. So I think all those things made me worse.

I've been on various anti-fungals and was worried they were making my leaky gut worse, especially the oregano oil as a couple of mornings there was blood in my stools. So then I backed off with the oregano, ACV, lemon juice as I heard they could make the stomach more damaged?? So have been taking a little garlic, coconut oil, olive oil and turmeric.

I've been on a high protein diet. It's worked wonders for my energy but I feel as though I need a lot of other supplements on this diet. I'd love to go on the alkaline diet but I know I wouldn't have the energy to work. I'm rather hypoglycemic on low protein, I've been told I'm protein deficient. I'm also supposed to be switching off my adrenals but it's hard to do when your kidneys are being hit with protein.

I'm on a b complex, magnesium, manganese and pottassium, milk thistle and efa. I feel much better on these but even better on zinc too but then this off balances my iron and manganese which are also low and make me short of breath. It's just so muddling. I've heard that being on milk thistle increases oestrogen that candida loves, but I feel much better on it as it processes protein. I'm not allowed to supplement with iron as bacteria love it.

So I am in SUCH a muddle. This week I've started the ideal routine mentioned in Andreas Moritz book including massage, breathing, light exercise, up at dawn, bed by 9.30/10pm. Do you think you can get better by lots of these things?

I'd really like to come off the supplements but my diet is so restricted I just don't know how. I'm on a high dose Natures Way SBO to help my gut. Glutamine makes me itch. I was going to eat according to ayurveda (i am vata). Do I need to keep up anti-fungals even though I'm worried about my gut?

Has anyone tried zapping? I tried it and am worried about being over acidic. I can't do a Liver Flush as I'm sick after one cup of water with ACV so how do I have do the first stage?!

I can't eat grains, I'm losing weight, will lose more if I come off protein but more acidic if I stay on it!! I'm very sensitive to moulds.

If anyone could make head or tail of this mess I'd be very grateful.

:D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (2)