CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Going round in circles with candida & very frustrated

lila33 Views: 1,036
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,102

Re: Going round in circles with candida & very frustrated

"massage, breathing, light exercise, up at dawn, bed by 9.30/10pm. Do you think you can get better by lots of these things?"
Absolutely!!! My healing process speeds up when I include something to relax my body and mind in my daily routine. Breathing excercises are very healing. Oxygen kills bacteria and fungi.
Having very strict beliefs and worrying about everything I ate had only served to make me sicker. I was afraid of many foods and I paid alot of money to doctors to hand me those beliefs. I started to think that everything I ate could contain the enemy. A tense body cannot heal very well. I paid another guy alot of money to tell me to lighten up. His formula helped me the best to fight candida. His list of what not to eat was much shorter. It was his belief that you will heal faster if you eat a fuller well rounded diet. In the beginning it is important to be very strict but once you can get yourself out of the very critical stage of sickness then it is beneficial to incorporate a larger variety of foods into your diet. It will make you happier also.
**Having a steady regimen that you fully believe in is important for healing to take place.**
It sounds like you are extremely sensitive as I am also. Oil of oregano caused my heart to race. I was hypoglycemic before and highly acidic. Slowly and patiently ---over time I am healing. I have learned to be gentle and loving in the preparation and intake of my food. That has made a big difference.
I just recently sarted to drink George's aloe vera in the morning and evening and am having some good results with that. It will heal the intestinal tract in a gentle way. It is also very easy to drink---tastes just like water.
I have been taking Candex and it has very potent digestive enzymes but is not irritating like HCI. It seems to clear the candida quickly as my tongue will be pink the following morning after taking it.
I also highly recommend doing a series of colonics--6-7 consecutively. at least 1 every 2 weeks. That will get all of the old sh** out and make you feel very clear.

~ Hope that my advice is of some help & I wish you the best in your healing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.063 sec, (2)