CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nystatin

prettysoulful Views: 4,197
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,328

Re: Nystatin

Your experience reminds me of the instructions for zapping. In zapping you have to zap at least 3 times because of the sequence of things you kill. I will probably get the order wrong, but it is something like...the first zap kills the bacteria, and the parasite in the bacteria is exposed. Then the second zap kills the parasite, and a virus infecting the parasite is exposed. Then the last zap kills the virus. So, basically if you stop at the first zap then you will be affected by the para, and if you stop at the second zap, you may be infected by the virus.

I know, kinda confusing. But basically it means you have to finish or you won't just suffer from die-off you can come down with an altogether different illness. It could also mean that you may have to cross treat in the process. Like add goldenseal/echinacea to the regimen a few days after starting because it is better with bacteria particularly of the mucus membranes. Different herbs have their niche. Some have more anti-fungal properties, others more anti-bacterial, and some general anti-microbials. Combination therapy is usually more successful. Since many people don't know what the herbs they use are better at, they often don't complement it with an herb that is better at the other thing, or even realize that that a parasite can have a virus(who knew?!), and that it may affect them during the cleanse. So, no need to avoid anti-fungals, just be ready with some other complement herbs and it may work out better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)