CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about vitamin/mineral deficiencies

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
veryred Views: 1,307
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,318

Re: Question about vitamin/mineral deficiencies

OnTheJourney -

Although my "thing" is helping "incompletely healthy" baby boomers re-balance nutritionally (and I have no idea of your age), let me offer a few thoughts.

First: Creaky joints could possibly benefit from omega-3 fatty acids. If you are NOT allergic to shellfish, try some krill oil. This gets into your system MUCH faster than fish oil because it's absorbed through the intestinal wall quickly (This is Step 2 in my health plan for boomers.) Krill oil is GREAT stuff that we all should take (if we can).

Second: Many boomers experience an energy boost with "trace minerals" - if you're LOW in any of the major minerals, I can just about guarantee you're lacking in trace minerals. (Step 5 in my Plan.)

Third: The best place, always, to get vitamins is in your food. But MOST of us, try as we might, just can't get the total nutrition we need from standard foods. So I recommend a "superfood" supplement that also doubles as a vitamin supplement because it has it all, so to speak. (Step 6.)

Fourth: Both Candida AND an underactive thyroid (hypothyroidism) lead to a sluggish metabolism - and therefore feelings of fatigue and no energy. It's nearly impossible, for example, to "lose weight" if you have either ... your metabolism is just too slow to cooperate. You've got to go after BOTH culprits (if they're the problem) to really feel better.

Fifth: Any "detoxing" program makes you feel lousy/tired for a while - especially if the toxins have no clear passage OUT of your body. You've done the liver cleanses, yes? This could account for a large part of feeling dragged right now. Hopefully you did a Colon Cleanse first to clear a path for liver toxins. For my boomer friends, I recommend "rebounding" because it very effectively and efficiently MOVES toxins that gather around all cells into the lymphatic system for disposal. (Step 1.)

And sixth: If you don't already, be SURE to chew your food 30-40 times before you swallow it (and swish around liquids 30-40 times). This GREATLY reduces "sugar spikes" associated with digestion - and constant Sugar spikes have a LOT to do with energy fluctuations you may be feeling.

SharonM (1healthyboomer.com)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (2)