CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thrush????

remi96 Views: 4,096
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,416

Re: thrush????

As i said Jake, this is where the problem lies. We each are trying to find what is causing the candida to grow. It very well could be digestion. And maybe your symptoms are not candida. MAybe you have sever mineral deifciciences form your bout with candida. And I do not know how you are determining that nothing was successful. If a p b & c shake does not work I would have to question then what it si that you have. It might be some other kind of parasite. Thats all I can really say.

My white tongue doe not scrape off and disappear. If it did I would think it was food also. I do not know what your symptoms are. But you clearly admitted that you have taken heavy duty Antibiotics . You admitted that you had a candida infection. What makes you think you got rid of it. I have had it for a long time. Did nothing about until recently adn I can tell you the symptoms will change, let up, come back get worse go away etc etc. Until it is corrected. Taking antifungals or probiotcs might not be what you need. Maybe you need to liver flush, maybe you digestive enzymes. Maybe you have a thyroid issue.

\
And if someone told you what you saw blood, we would assume that something red would be blood and we also assume that since you are in this board that you think you have candida. So it is only natural for someone to tell you that it was blood. We are not doctors and we are not there examining you, we camn only go by what you say. If you don't realize it was beets that you ate, it would be pretty hard for us to know that.

I am sorry you are frustrated, we all. In a quest for health we have to keep turning stones over until we find what our issue is.

Michelle

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)