CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Friends

Sans Sucre Views: 1,271
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,455

Re: Friends

Hi Jake,

I agree with you that candida is a symptom of something else. While not the total picture, I started to heal by becoming more alkaline. So, I think acidity plays a vital first role. For me, toxicity is also a huge issue, and I cannnot heal if I am too toxic from too many supps that mobilize toxins. It is a balance that I have just found in recent weeks, tho have been searhing for it for a couple years. In fact, I ate 2 pieces of sourdough bread, drank a glass of wine, and had bites of batter fried fish, not to mention a full plate of fries at dinner last night, and I am fine.

That being said, I have no problem asking for a culture. I don't see my doc til September, though. But, if I am right and I have indeed found my detox balance point, I am hoping there won't be anything to culture by then. :) But, if I still have thrush, I will get it cultured to be sure. That is not a bad idea at all.

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.938 sec, (1)