CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So it IS an infection of sorts!

veryred Views: 2,108
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,560

Re: So it IS an infection of sorts!

Let me tell you why I used it.

About 18 months ago I was desperate to get rid of toenail fungus. I heard so much about Colloidal Silver that I used it. It took 11 days of using it to fix my toe. I STILL have to use it like once a month or so.

Anyway, after this happened, I was in a forum complaining about how, when I get my yearly "sinus" attack from cedar here in Texas, I get "nervous" cuz I blow my nose/sneeze - and a bit of blood comes out. Where there's blood, there's raw tissue, and I do NOT want some god-awful sinus infection. So someone on the forum recommended Colloidal Silver - put it in a spray bottle and squirt each nostril twice. It worked so perfectly I knew I'd found use #2 for CS.

THEN, we bought one of those new stove tops that are totally flat. I was careless one day (this type of stove is unusual if you've not been around one) and like an idiot rested one side of my hand (outside palm) directly on a burner. It was the largest burn I've ever had - excruciating - and left a little skin on the burner. I immediately filled a bowl with Colloidal Silver and layed my hand in it for like an hour. It killed the pain in 2 minutes. And while there was this strange sort of internal blister that formed (I'm used to blisters "rising" - not being oddly flat on the skin which I assume was caused by the CS), it never "broke" or caused any pain after the soak in CS.

Sooooooo ... all that said -- and peeling lips (that I KEPT fussing with using my tongue) that would NOT clear up, I just did my CS "thing." And wham - instant (almost) no peeling lips. I have NO idea if candida was the cause - but CS sure was the cure. I DO think it matters, tho, whether you get the good CS or the so-so stuff.

SharonM
1healthyboomer.com

PS - I also got rid of an inflamed gum where a wisom tooth was pulled by soaking a cotton ball in CS (several times over the course of 3 hours watching TV) and chomping down on it over the gum area. CS is my buddy. It let me down once though: I could not get rid of a UTI with it - had to use d-mannose for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.469 sec, (1)