CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Murray's HCl test...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
prettysoulful Views: 2,014
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,735

Re: Dr. Murray's HCl test...

I tried 2 at lunch today, and still no 'warmth'. I didn't have a very heavy lunch today, just chips/salsa/beans and rice. Okay, not exactly an ideal candida diet, but certainly rather light considering I took half of it away in a to-go box. Perhaps my acid is lower than I thought. I will try 2 tonight and see how it goes. Looks like I will have to order a super-sized bottle at this rate. I was hoping that I only needed one per meal.

I will also do a bit more research about improving stomach acid production using betaine. I like Dr. Murray, but I hold a bit of skepticism for most information, and especially info provided by people who sell products. I've used his fish oils and like them, and right now I'm using his peppermint and oregano oil. OH, you know I mentioned earlier(on another site) that I was using Candida Clear, and plain forgot that this supp also has oregano oil. Well, I like it, and I don't plan to stop before my 3 weeks is up and I'm not half-way thru yet. Anyway, I really do like his PO. I'm seeing results, and I plan to continue. I just read today on one site, that peppermint oil is known to increase stomach acid. Perhaps that is true, or perhaps it just causes reflux in some people making them think that it increases acid. I'll have to research this too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)