CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this cant be????

prettysoulful Views: 2,082
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 306,839

Re: this cant be????

I know exactly what you mean. I stepped up to 4 today too, and again, no afternoon cravings. Today, I didn't even get the thought of food. I'm still satisfied from lunch and that was nearly 4 hours ago.

I also haven't been bloating as much, and last night I didn't accumulate nearly as much sinus congestion. My white coating came right off this AM with brushing, didn't even use the oregano oil today. I plan to try my neem oil in my OP tomorrow. And I haven't had as much drainage during the day today, as well.

I woke up this morning much earlier than usual, and even did a bit of rebounding. It is all quite surprising for me. I'm a bit disheartened that I have moved up to 4, but I'm really pleased with the results so far. I will try one more meal at 4 and if there is no burn, I guess I will be up to 5 tomorrow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)