New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
foreverlurking Views: 976
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 308,942

Re: How much longer?

Hi dhunt,

just wanted to share my experience with mucoid plaque...I have been doing P&B shakes for about 3 weeks and started Paragone 1 week ago. I tend to be an IBS diarrhea and the shakes seem to have slowed that down. Since I was having 'regular' looking BMs I decided to check them out. What I found was that when touched they fell apart and were made up off mostly flat quarter sized pieces of something that was impossible to rip apart. There were also some gooey globs. I figured this must be mucoid plaque and went back to the images gallery. Actually there is some images that are just gooey looking blobs. I don't remember seeing these images before, even though I have been through the gallery many times. I guess because the 'ropes' are much more spectacular!

After all that, I just wanted to say keep at it. You may be cleaning out without even realizing it. As long as you keep feeling better over time, even minisculely (sp?) its worth the effort.

I am gearing up to do my first flush, even with my months of lurking I am scared and a little unsure of what to expect. I will probably mentally prepare for the worst and hope for the best!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)