CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dandelion tea and other questions

gp Views: 4,250
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 310,543

Re: Dandelion tea and other questions

Thank you Shelly,
I did three mini flashes within the last months (I followed the protocol by A. Moritz) but the results were quite negative. My digestion was severly impaired before but after the first flash (very few little stones) I stopped eating solid food altogether and had my first gall bladder attack. A stone got stuck somewhere in the ducts causing lots of pain and at that time I didn't know how to deal with it. By the way, my colon was completely clean because I had colonoscopy few days before, and I also did colonic after the flash. I pushed that stone out finally with some ES and meditation but was very sick for more than a week until I got the herbs from Julia. I also started eating only oatmeal and nothing else. That stbilized me a little bit so I did the second flash and it produced around 80 small stones, a couple of bigger ones, but absolutely no improvement with digestion and other symptoms (extreme fatique, dizziness, disturbed sleep, etc.) The third flash few days ago produced no stones and just disturbed my gall bladder again. Despite taking the herbs I have pain every day and also nausea which is the worst of all. I have to take a break with flashes, it looks like my body is flooded with toxins.
Do you have any suggestion how to alleviate nausea? I need to eat because I lost 25 punds in the last three months and had only 5 to spare, and when I am nauseated I cannot eat. I will try to make very plain khichadi today. Are mung beans safe for the gall bladder?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.652 sec, (1)