CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: it was just olive oil.

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Sharon Views: 1,485
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 31,295

Re: it was just olive oil.

I had a very strange thing happen!!! (and strange lab test results on these "stones").... some history... I did the flush and out came 100 stones from sand sized to marble sized... soft and green. However, the next time I did it I drank some water due to thirst and hunger about an hour before I did the flush and my stomach was upset and so I could still feel "full" from the water, and it diluted the olive oil/juice mixture and I got NO STONES out the next morning.

However, the third time I tried it I made sure my stomach was empty and sure enough, this last time (and yes, I counted them all!) I got 600 stones out! I wanted to find out for sure IF these little green globules were indeed Gallstones so I had gotten a doctor's order and put 3 of these "stones" in a sterile container and took them to the lab and paid my $76 for the "gallstone analysis". Something QUITE interesting happened on the way to the lab and afterwards... the stones were in the fridge right away after I retrieved them from the toilet, but I took the container out to drive 30 mins into town to the lab, and it is very HOT in May and June here in the desert so the "stones" started looking wilted and a bit watery by the time I gave them to the lab.

Just over a week later I got the test results at my doctor's office... they couldn't photo the stones because by the time they got to the analysis the stones has COMPLETELY MELTED!!! (I kid you not!) They were green liquid and when they were tested they were NOT crystalized formations or cholesterol as they were supposed to be... they were 100% PROTEIN!!! (what's up with that???)

I have no idea what these things were, or if they were contaminated with protein from something I ate or what, but the lab results were 100% conclusive that they were DEFINITELY NOT GALLSTONES!

I still wonder if they were oil, but.... protein???

I have a copy of the lab result paper if anyone would like to see it... just email me at shashaeby@hotmail.com if you'd like me to send it via email. I'd particularly like to talk to a doctor on this to find out just what these little green balls of melting fluid really are! I've seen real Gallstones at a museum and they are hard like a true stone/rock when dried... I guarantee you that if you get these stones out in a flush like I've done (and so many others) that they will not dry hard like they are supposed to if they are true Gallstones (crystalline), but that they will melt! Try it and let me know if yours melt too!

Hummmmmm......

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.641 sec, (2)