CureZone   Log On   Join
cystic acne

sharonamor Views: 979
Published: 18 years ago

cystic acne

Hi shelley

I have been on cure zone for few months I am trying to cure my cystic Acne which I think
Is a lot to do with hormones
I have read your notes a lot of good info. Do you have any other notes on acne? I want to try to start flushing first the bowel, then liver
And lymph cleansing I wanted to ask is there any thing I can do beside the enemas ?
I know if I don’t do enemas after flushing the toxins will set inside me and I will poison
My self all over again I am just not sure about the enemas can I do the flushes anyway will there be some good in it without doing an enemas? Also how can I get my body ready for the flushes start with?
B+P shakes. I am a little lost what to do where to start with all this even after reading the notes I also think I have parasites
I lived in forgin country where everyone took pill`s (very strong meds after the 3 day treatment felt like someone had punched me all over my body was sore) for parasites every 6 months I took them while I lived there but not every six months so if I flush without doing parasite cleans first where should I start what order? Can parasites cause acne? Sorry for all the questions
I just want to start the flushes !! Thanks for all your great info and your time.

Sharon.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)