CureZone   Log On   Join
Still have back pain/ache

itslaura Views: 836
Published: 18 years ago

Still have back pain/ache

Hi Shelley! I did a Liver Flush on 7/9 and after that I experienced pain/aches in my middle back. A couple of days later when I posted, you said it could be my kidneys and gave me a bunch of suggestions like parsley tea, etc. that I have been doing. I have watched my urine frequency and color and everything is normal.

The pain/aching I have seems to travel and change - many times I'm pretty sure I am feeling stressed, like when I'm sitting at my computer. Sometimes I feel a sharper pain, sometimes a dull ache. At times it's my middle back, other times it's on the side of my rib cage. I can't make out a pattern. I am still able to do any of my daily acitivities, including light workouts (I usually do the Tibetan Five Rites in the morning) and walking on the elliptical.

I'm at a loss to figure this out - any suggestions? I hope I gave you enough info!

Thanks as always,
Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.172 sec, (1)