CureZone   Log On   Join
Shelley, question about juice fasting

Free Dr. Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer. Is...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
  Views: 1,298
Published: 17 years ago

Shelley, question about juice fasting

Shelley,

I have been reading your forum and several cleansing / detox books in the past few months. I have no major health complaints (several minor) but I want to get back on track with my diet and lifestlye. A few years ago I did an extensive parasite cleanse / candida cleanse that was supervised by a nutritionist with great results. Since then I have lapsed back into a bad diet - caffeine, processed foods, refined sugars, etc.

I wanted to do The Master Cleanse but have never done any kind of fasting before. Several of the books I have read say that you should start off with a 1-2 day juice fast to build confidence in what it is like to fast, before going straight to a longer, more intense fast.

I quit the coffee (4-6 cups a day) 2 weeks ago and was planning to do a 2-3 day juice fast this weekend. Is there any reason NOT to do this? If I do have candida issues I assume it could make it worse - but I don't really believe that I have a candida problem now. Also, since the cleanse a few years ago, my BMs have always been regular (2-3 per day).

I was planning on taking only the vegetable and fruit juices (yes I have a juicer and access to fresh, organic fruits and veggies) and some bowel cleansing supplements (I use 6n1 (has psyllium & bentonite) with Kmin (diatomaceous earth), but not regularly).

Do you take the juice straight or mix it 50/50 with good quality water, as I have read in some of the books (??)

Do you think this is a good approach for me to take? My main goals are to get detoxed from the poor diet and to learn about fasting. What do you think about fasting? Any suggestions appreciated.

Also, although I have never posted here, I read your forum daily. You touch so many people's lives - you are truly a giving person to spend so much time. Thank you, I know so many appreciate your help....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)