CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diatomaceous Earth

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
  Views: 1,933
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 320,303

Re: Diatomaceous Earth

Shelley,

I also took DE during my parasite cleanse a few years ago. The product I used was called K-Min from Nutritional Counselors of America. They are in Tampa Florida. You probably know this bu DE are actually fossilized remains that are mined from the ground. Common uses are as swimming pool filter aids and in the garden to "cut up" insects, through the physical mechanism you mentioned. I think it is safe to take in capsulized form but I personally would not ingest anything that was not intended for human consumption...

Hope this helps, I used to take 4 capsules morning and night, along with a fiber bowel cleanser (psyllium) and MSM....

Also, not sure about this but my nutritionist seemed to think that the action of the DE would fragment any parasites such that they would not appear whole in the stool. Perhaps this could be something to try for all of the posters who are afraid of seeing expelled parasites in the toilet????

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.219 sec, (1)