CureZone   Log On   Join
arms/legs disconnected from body

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jackierr Views: 3,783
Published: 17 years ago

arms/legs disconnected from body

I have systemic candida and have been battling it for a while. During the last 4 months, I have had extreme brainfog as well as feeling like my body parts are disconnected from one another. I was wondering if this could be a result from the candida invading my brain and preventing normal nerve function, as today I burned my hand very severly and my reaction time was so off, I did not even know for many seconds after. It feels some day like my soul is in my head and I am just watching my hands and feet to the work, I do not feel one with my body anymore- and this kinda freaks me out...is this normal with brainfog??? It scares me becasue if I had to imgaine what dying would be like, this would be it....and im only 20! The brainfog has been better lately but sometimes it still feels like my arms are just limply hanging there and have no life to them...my legs too! I used to be so full of life, I just want it back!
When I drive sometimes I feel like I am gonig to pass out, like when you donate blood and too much is taken and u slowly feel your conciousness slipping away. Does this have to do with poor circulation? Or lack of sodium? My doctor did a blood test and noticed that my calcium content is sooo high that it throws off all of the balance between my other electrolytes...like cal/mag, cal/p, cal/na, etc. Could this be why nothing works to stimulate my bowels??? I have tried everything!!! I am on Oxypowder , I have done coffee enemas, even colonics and NOTHING HAS WORKED! ahhh!! what should I do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.968 sec, (1)