CureZone   Log On   Join
burning lips

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jackierr Views: 847
Published: 17 years ago

burning lips

are burning lips a sign of parasites? I know itching anus, nose, and ears are, but my lips have been tingling/burning. I also get wierd stabbing pains in the top right crown of my head, have wierd wormlike floaters, have an itchy anus, and can now see all of the viens right through my skin! (eeew kinda creepy). I know i have candida, but have been treating it for a while and nothing has seemed to help. My digestion is suffering horrbily and I have gained tons of wieght. I am chronically constipated and have tons of calcium in my body. I think a parasite might be to blame for my condition, as i think my dog might also have a parasite. I did not respond to the cloves well the last time i tried parasite cleansing, so I will do a Liver Flush tomorrow and hope that clears up some of the allergy. then its of to cleanse cleanse cleanse till I feel better. Eeeeew i hate worms, i hope its not one of those parasites!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)