CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cleansing carrot salad question

jenlogan Views: 2,915
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 321,228

Re: Cleansing carrot salad question

I have a big liver problem, I think, because I am having problems like extreme PMS, Depression that just comes and goes, the feeling like deep down inside there is something that is really stressed out and has a lot of anger inside (I am not sure how to describe it...I just feel like something in my body is stressed out), Acne in places I never get it, dry eyes (no matter how much water I drink), mildly bloodshot eyes, gray and clay-like stools, and I now have a brown spot that showed up on my face. Taking a potent B complex vitamin increases the stress and imbalances my hormones. I have candida, so I probably do have big liver issues. I tried drinking some apple cider vinegar and got some mild pain on my right side. It might be the fact that I am too acidic and I am feeling the burn, but I am not sure. I am thinking of doing both the salad and the classic coke cleanse. Would that be a good combo for liver stones ?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)