CureZone   Log On   Join
Everything is coming together at once - help!

itslaura Views: 1,281
Published: 18 years ago

Everything is coming together at once - help!

Hi Shelley and everyone - I've been on Colonix since 9/1, I did my first castor oil pack yesterday (and again today), I passed my first mucoid plaque ever today and I'm planning a Liver Flush tomorrow...whew!

While I'm beyond thrilled that I actually passed MP (good thing I pushed it around in the toilet, it was a medium brown color, not dark, otherwise I wouldn't have know it was MP, even though it had a horrendous smell) - I'm concerned that the MP hanging out in my colon will effect my Liver Flush - like prevent the toxins from leaving my body. I've been in the bathroom quite often today, so it's on the move.

I plan to have an enema Saturday morning after the flush- should I do one tomorrow morning too? Any additives besides Sea Salt ?

I wonder if the castor oil pack helped finally get things moving...I decided to do it because my stomach was bloated and very hard. The tea with Colonix hasn't worked very well, so I ended up supplementing/replacing with Dr. Schulze 's IF #1. Whatever the cause, I'm happy, but still concerned about my liver flush.

Thanks for any help!
Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)