CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I'm pregnant!

shelleycat Views: 1,171
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 322,073

Re: I'm pregnant!

Yippee! That's so great! Okay, cod liver oil is a MUST for you now! :) And start eating organic butter! yum!

Folic acid is easily gotten by taking Wheat Germ Oil. I highly recommend getting your vits from a food source whenever possible. Fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice is also quite high in folic acid. If you want more B's, then get them from a B complex, don't just take the one. Don't take it everyday, say like 3-4 times a week.

Or get a full-spectrum vitamin. Solaray's Spectro is an excellent multi-vitamin, multi-mineral, and formulated to be very easy to digest. I never had any digestive upsets from it. :) So taking one Spectro with every meal, plus the Wheat Germ Oil, Cod Liver Oil, and perhaps nutritional yeast, Lecithin, and of course eating right, will set you and your little one up very well. :)

Okay, stock up on ginger and peppermint tea. They will really help with the heartburn, as will peppermint Altoids. Don't be afraid to massage your abdomen a bit either, and starting at about the 4th month, try to sleep on your left side and spend part of your day lying on the left side. This relieves the pressure on the gallbladder and liver.

Once your little one is born, let me know the b-day and I'll let you know what kind of personality you'll be dealing with. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)