CureZone   Log On   Join
constipated me:(

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
jackierr Views: 761
Published: 17 years ago

constipated me:(

Hi Shelly-
I am a very sick cookie. I found out that I have lyme bacteria in me manifesting in MS, and I just turned 20 yrs. old! My whole life has been turned upside down by this horrible brain fog/toxemia. I just cant get my colon regulated! I have tried everything you suggested in your FAQ's: first tried fibermax (a fiber supplement, which made everything worse), Oxypowder (up to 12 pills/night), enemas (almost daily), and weekly colonics (which I sometimes dont get one elimination from!). My liver enzymes are quite high as a result of this infection, and I do have liver pain quite often. I did a Liver Flush and not much came out, the olive oil didnt even make me go, and I did a double dose of it! I eat very healthy, cut out all red meat, dairy, juice my veggies, only eat a little fruit, and dont eat any gluten-as I am allergic. I am taking cat's claw as well as Clarkia tincture. When I did liver cleanse a little worm came out. Could this be what is causing the constipation? I swear theres gotta be some major blockage somewhere because if the Oxypowder doesnt work and the colonics dont work, then what else can I do? I am feeling so drunk as a result. Drunk drunk drunk, like its midnight on my 21st birthday drunk-and it wont go away!!! Anyone-please help- thank you for taking the time to read my message!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.502 sec, (1)