CureZone   Log On   Join
How to distinguish between hyper and hypo thyroidism

DiSkO Views: 2,234
Published: 18 years ago

How to distinguish between hyper and hypo thyroidism

Was wanting to know if my thyroid is over active or under. I had acupressure done on me and he said my thyroid wasn't working properly. I have addressed other problems he said I had, like gall stones, he said I have a sinus problem (maybe caused by the candida. I have dark circles in the corners of my eyes), said my digestion wasnt working properly, I have a high blood Sugar level, I have mucus in my lungs (probs from smoking).

I have addressed these other probs, but have found the info online about the thyroid hard to figure out. I do have cold hands and feet, I'm tall 5'11'' and I weight only 60kilos but im not underweight. I read how the thyroid makes people fat. I'm far from fat. I have been a skinny person my whole like which I inhertated from my folks I guess because I eat like a horse. I takes ages to warm up and I always feel the cold. I have no muscle tone and have had brittle chipped nails as long as I can remember.

When the acupressure man sat me down he said I have had these problems for a long time. I also remeber him saying I have cysts on my ovaries.

I need to know if I'm hyper or hypo. How can I find out? The syptoms for both seem to similar.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)