CureZone   Log On   Join
Report on liver flush

itslaura Views: 952
Published: 18 years ago

Report on liver flush

Hi Shelley! Last week at this time I started passing MP and was about to do a liver flush, my third. I'm happy to say that the planets causing nausea, etc. didn't interfere with my flush. I was able to give myself an enema on both Thursday & Friday before the flush and Saturday after.

It's interesting how each flush is different. This time, I had dark green stones and a lot of chaff. I had a bit of nausea about 4-5 hours after drinking the oil mixture, but I ate an Altoid, reminded myself that it had passed quickly during flush #2 and went to bed. All in all, very painless. I'll flush again in 2-3 weeks.

I've finished 3 weeks on Colonix and have been passing a lot of mucous, still some MP and I've been really gassy...though, admittedly, my diet has been bad for a couple of days. What does mucous generally mean? That my digestive system doesn't appreciate the pizza and peanut butter cups? :) I'll be back on track tomorrow, now that my period has started!

Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)