CureZone   Log On   Join
Indigo Child?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
jackierr Views: 833
Published: 17 years ago

Indigo Child?

Hi Shelly-
So this morning I met with a claravoyant whom I had been referred to. Something told me that I needed to meet with her. When I was with her, she told me that the reason for my health problems is that I am an indigo child beginning to psychically "awaken". She consulted with the spirits and told me that this is causing havoc on my body( I have high liver enzymes and pains in the pancreas, as well as horrible, horrible, horrible brainfog- it has been a constant part of my existence for the last 4 months). I just turned 20 years old, and have always felt that I had some sort of buisness to do on this earth. After being sick, and doing EVERYTHING in God's name to get better, and nothing working, I knew there was something else going on. I have done liver flushes(all unsucessful), scenar therapy, taken Oxypowder , 6 colonics, followed an alkaline diet, a parasite cleanse, used a zapper, and followed your digestive suggestions. None have provided me any relief in my digestive troubles, brainfog, liver problems, and panreas pain.
The medium told me that I would have to deal with poor digestion for a while, and liver problems because in order to heal people, I am releasing cell memory-causing all these health issues. Have you heard of indigo children and the health problems that they often go through? Does this seem to correllate? It makes soooo much sense to me. She said by spring I will start to feel better, and after 2 years, I should have my energy fully balanced. Until then, I am supposed to go to an accupuncturist to get my chi balanced...this is so fascinating though, all of the information about the crystaline and indigos....its amazing- and I'm one of them!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)