CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thank you

lisag Views: 3,143
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 326,679

Re: thank you

Hello Landbaroness,

Well I had to take a moment after I read your note to digest it. There's a lot there. You've been through a lot. My normal tendency is to find something that will help people - hence my notes on this forum. But here I'm just hearing your history with the highest respect.

I want to make one small distinction - in my mind, if someone has psoriasis-active-possible-DNA, that doesn't mean they have psoriasis. Using your example and mine together, lets say it takes 3 factors to "turn on" psoriasis.... DNA, Stress, thin-intestinal-walls. If any one of the 3 is absent, then the disease doesn't turn on. So if either the DNA, stress or thin walls weren't there, then the disease wouldn't be active, which is more than just curing symptoms. It is at least sending the disease into remission. The tendency towards having the disease still exists, but the disease is inactive.

To my mind fixing the leaky gut is the easiest, and the most available, due to Cayce and other products on the market. Taking the teas and doing the leaky gut protocols really looks to me more than just taking care of the symptoms, its curing one of the causes of the illness.

I said I wasn't going to do this - give you any personal advice whatsoever, but I just can't help myself. I'm sure you already know this, but i just have to point out that sensitivities to substances, and allergies are known to come from leaky gut. When i read your note, this fit. So reading it i feel like there's 2 big symptoms of yours that could exist due to having leaky gut. The test I did for it came from Great Smokies Diag. Lab and was called the intestinal permeability test. I'm not trying to tell you what to do here - I have alot of respect for you.

Best Regards, Best Wishes.
Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)