CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colon cleanse/detox products question?

sblla33 Views: 1,820
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 327,095

Re: Colon cleanse/detox products question?

Hello,
I used Colonix from http://www.drnatura.com with great results. I too have Psoriasis (14 years) and after doing my first full cleanse ( Hulda Clark : bowel, kidney, flush, etc) I mentioned it to my brother, who suffers from Candida symptoms, but not p. He found the Colonix site.

I was a little skeptical at first. But he, my fiance and myself ordered it and I was amazed at the results. It's all natural and the amount of mucoid plaque that i eliminated was impressive. I had no idea that there was that much stuff inside me. You wonder why when you get older that it's harder to keep weight off and your metabolism slows. Well now I know.

I since read tons of info on the effects of plaque in the intestines. (www.cleanse.net/mucoid_plaque.HTM) Anyway, i had tried other programs in just pill form just prior to discovering this site they make you go to the bathroom a lot but that's about it. I did lose weight but have been eating better as well. I've read that the acidic, processed foods cause the plaque buildup to protect your digestive system. So you really don't want to keep eating that kind of food.

I just finished Liver Flush #3 with great results. Tons of stones and chaffe. This time, and just this morning (day after flush) i passed some more mucoid plaque because after the flush, i drank a some of my leftover Colonix fiber with Bentonite mixed with fruit juice...amazing.

I still suffer from Psoriasis but it's definately getting better. I have also been drinking Slippery Elm (morning and mid-afternoon) and American Saffron tea at night among other things, but I think those are the main reasons.

Hope this helps...still on my journey to cure myself...

Take care...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)