CureZone   Log On   Join
Good health is POSSIBLE~

Thankful Views: 16,690
Published: 19 years ago

Good health is POSSIBLE~

I recently went to the doctor and was told that I had abnormal cell growth in my cervix. When I asked the doctor what they recommended, it seems surgery is the option desired. As if cutting out the bad area will keep it from recurring? That makes no logical sense! If there is abnormal cell growth in one area than it seems to follow that my cells are having problems and probably not just in my cervical area. When I questioned the doctor about the role of my nutritional life in the occurrence of this Dis-ease in my body, I was told that it was "not related". How in the world can I trust such a system? I am writing to thank Dr. Schultz and others who have the courage to speak the truth about health/nutrition. For 32 years, I have fed myself garbage and suddenly I am suprised about abnormal cell growth? Well, I am on the "Ultimate Cleanse" and a juice fast using "Odwalla" products (I will purchase a juicer tomorrow) and I feel 100 times better and it has only been a couple of days. We do have the ability to heal ourselves but we must take full responsibility for our own health and not listen to the average person who eats crap and hardly thinks for himself/herself. Great health = Self responsibility. Sometimes there are things out of our control, but for the average, great health is possible!!!!!

I am so grateful to have happened onto Dr. Schultz' site. How refreshing to hear the truth!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)