CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HOW LONG DO I TAKE THIS!

Chris Views: 2,368
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 329,797

Re: HOW LONG DO I TAKE THIS!

Sorry for the response wait. I had diverticulosis diagnosed last April. I was having a low grade fever and was fatigued. The doctor told me to drink plenty of water and take Metamucil. Although I did this, I was still sore and could feel heat over my entire colon area, I found this web site and began a parasite, colon, and liver cleanse since I felt stones may be part of the cause of my really hard stools (even when I ate a lot of veggies and fiber). Well, my pain finally left but I still had the warmth in my colon area. I also started getting a swelling in my lip which would stay for about 3 hours and then leave. I would then get itchy red spots (like bug bites) that occurred in groups over warm areas of my body. I also noticed that they tended to move over a period of hours.

In April I took some probiotics for a short period of time. At that time I knew very little about candidas. In retrospect, I believe this may have been my problem all along. I started the grapefruit seed extract, have been on cat's claw for the last two weeks, and began a new probiotics (New Chapter Probiotics for Sensitive colon care) I stopped the grapefruit seed extract because it really didn't feel like it was doing much. Over the last 24 hours I have switched to collodial silver along with continuing my cat's claw and probiotics.

I still would like to know how long I should stay on collodial silver to see results and kill the candida. I do believe the CS is working. I have not broken out or felt itchy all over in the last 12 hours (cross my fingers).

Let me know if you have any answers PLEASE!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)