CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic genital yeast infection, need help from women

Grrr Views: 3,246
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,007

Re: Chronic genital yeast infection, need help from women

Hello Friendly,

Usually a vaginal infection that keeps coming back can mean either you are being reinfected by a sex partner, or you have a systemic infection. Men can spread fungal infections through sexual contact vaginally or orally. In the case of a systemic infection cleansing is very important. You are on the right track. Also probiotics are important to replace intestinal flora, regardless of what you heard, it works. But it is important to use a high quality product with 14 strains of bacteria or more. And this may cost a little more. This comes closer to matching the normal flora in our intestines. One thing you should know about doctors. The majority of them aren't trained to recognize yeast or candida infections. It is looked upon very lightly by the health care industry due to the broad spectrum of ill-health conditions it causes. Therefore they do not want to start treating candida/yeast because of the potential loss of business they would suffer as a result of curing people. And medical doctors aren't in the business of curing, they are in the business of treating. Thats why they call what they do a practice, because they can never get it right.

I have been battling a systemic yeast infection for many years and have tried a variety of different approaches. I have also taken it upon myself to learn all I can about this disease and have come a long way since finding out what was wrong with me about 5 or 6 yrs ago. And I didn't find out from a Dr.! At least not an M.D., it was an N.D. , or Naturopathic Doctor. Before that, I had gone to many doctors in town, but was never properly diagnosed. All they wanted to do was give me drugs to handle the symptoms. I knew then that I was wasting my time and money.

I hope this information has helped. Have you tried Gyne-Lotrimin cream or suppositories? I think you can get it over-the-counter. It may help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

5.438 sec, (1)