CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: skin infections

Grrr Views: 2,289
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 330,042

Re: skin infections

I've had the exact same thing and it is CAUSED by Candida. I learned this after years of research and asking questions, with no help from doctors!!! If it has involved your head, it is likely that the rest of your body is involved as well. You may begin to see or feel symptoms in your joints or it will appear as a nail fungus in your feet or hands. Topical shampoos, creams, or ointments only give temporary results. Oral Antifungal products and diet restrictions are the way to go. Avoid sugars, carbs, and alcohol!! These feed the problem. Also, if you're taking Birth Control Pills or Antibioitcs, stop them immediately! They are the likely culprits behind the problem. Exercise helps too, no matter how hard it may seem. I have had problems with this due to the Candida's tendency to sap your energy and make you feel lethargic. It prays on the sedentary and does not like the active lifestyle. So get out there and get active! Also it is very important to start taking a Probiotic to replace your intestinal flora (friendly bacteria). There are many products on the 'net' that do this, but I have had success with "Primal Defense". Just do a search for it by name and you will find many sources that you can order it from. Most of the store brand probiotics are weak and not very effective. Just to prepare you, candida is a very stubborn parasite and will probably take quite a while to get rid of. As I mentioned before, exercise will help alot along with the antifungal products, probiotics, and diet restrictions. You should also be ready for the "die-off reaction" or also called the "Herxheimer" reaction. This where the candida, once the products begin killing them off, will release toxins into your system and cause you to have flu-like symptoms, headaches, nausea, or even feel a bit weak or lethargic. This is normal, so don't panic. If you stick to the program it will only last a day or two. Just hang in there and you will begin to see and feel relief. Drinking lots of water and taking Vitamin C will help ease these symptoms. Just finding this message board will help you through this. There are many people in here who are going, or have gone through the exact same thing as we are. So even though it may seem hopeless, you always have a place to go where you can get good advice and a little piece of mind. So don't hesitate about voicing your concerns on here on what you're going through.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.422 sec, (2)